Monday, December 1, 2014

Pony Moves Into a New Stable

It's been a while since I worked with my Mustang. I realised that there was no way I could prepare my car for the full repaint in my garage so I set out to search for a new one. The one I rented last winter was already gone so it was not an option. After placing a wanted add to Mustang Forum I found another one a few kilometers away from my home. I checked it out and decided to take it. Not that I had much choice in the matter as heated garages are pretty rare in the rental market...

As the Mustang was not registered at the moment, I got a pair of temporary plates and drove to the new garage. Luckily there is no snow on the ground yet. There had been some a few days ago but it melt away. The drive was uneventful and now I had plenty of room to work in. There were a few other cars in the garage too but the building was large enough for even more. I think first order of business is to tear the car down and possibly try and remove the old paint...


No comments:

Post a Comment