Thursday, August 28, 2014

New Tires

I got fed up with the non-matching tires on my car and decided to do something about it. I found a good article about early Mustang tire sizes from Mustang Monthly magazine and read through it. I wanted something classical looking but, as I actually wanted to drive my car, they had to be radial tires.

I could not find many options available in Finland so in the end I decided to buy a set of 205/75-14 sized Nankang N-605 TourSport white walls from Dukopart OY in Lahti. They are Taiwanese tires and at least according to some friends that have them and what I read from online forums should be pretty good. They weren't insanely expensive either as most special tires are so I was convinced.

I have not installed them yet as the car is in Tampere but I'll do that when I get the car back.


No comments:

Post a Comment